Thursday, October 13, 2011

air plants, can i handle it?

How have I not discovered these before?  We have ZERO plants/flowers in our home because of many factors (1) We don't get a ton of direct sunlight (2) I clearly don't how or when to properly water them (3) If left at a height that is accessible to the cats....it will get eaten, layed on or walked through within seconds. 

My interest was sparked by this vase that was on the home page of Etsy this morning from tohold (Los Angeles, CA)

Green Glass Air Plant Vase // Airplant in Small Blown Glass

I'll have to track down some of these babies and do something fun with them around the house. Let me know if you've got any air plants in your home and how you display them.

Hey, they even have their own website

"These truly are a perfect gift for plant lovers and for people who can't grow anything." --airplants.com

No comments: