Tuesday, August 16, 2011

might as well face it, i'm addicted to design shows

I am pretty much hooked on watching anything to do with renovating and redecorating.  I must admit, I do get rather opinionated when I watch. While I love some of the ideas, I must say that I have gasped at a few choices made by the home owners and even the designers.  I understand there is a lot of pressure to always be creating something new and exciting to keep the viewers watching, but painting a couch or using a color the owner specifically asked NOT to use does not jive well with me. 

My latest fascination is with HGTV's Design Star. I would LOVE to be on that show with my husband to see how we would compete.  I would like to think we would kick a** and win, but put us in front of a camera and on a timeline and my whole opinion of that might change. I would just love to see how we would match up against these more professionaly trained interior designers!  I think I might email HGTV......

No comments: